Where can I find my registration details (including my HIN)?

Where can I find my registration details (including my HIN)?

Your HIN and other account details can be found as per below:

  1. In the portfolio tab, next to your account name, click the  
  2. A pop up will appear of your accounts. Click the  then 'view account details'
  3. Your HIN is available under 'Trading Account.'

    • Related Articles

    • What if my HIN transfer doesn’t work?

      Here are a few reasons your HIN/stock transfer request can be rejected or delayed: Electronically signed - your transfer request form must be signed by pen. Incorrect details - check that you have provided us with the correct HIN and broker PID.  ...
    • How do I transfer issuer sponsored holdings to my Marketech account/HIN?

      To transfer issuer (SRN) sponsored holdings to your Marketech HIN, simply: Print and complete the attached Issuer Sponsored Holding Transfer Form (the form must be signed by pen). Submit to Marketech at support@marketech.com.au Attach copies of your ...
    • How do I transfer my HIN or Stock from another broker?

      When you complete an online application, you can choose to transfer your HIN from another broker or establish a new HIN with Marketech. Please note that the transfer time varies based on how responsive your current broker is. **For active traders who ...
    • What is CHESS? What is a HIN?

      CHESS (Clearing House Electronic Sub-Register System) is the computer system used by the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Chi-X Australia (CXA) and National Stock Exchange (NSX) to record shareholdings and manage the settlement of share ...
    • How do I change my address?

      To update the CHESS registered address on your account, please complete the Change of Address Notification form which can be found in our Forms Library and email it to support@marketech.com.au, together with the following documentation: Drivers ...