Opening an account for a Trust
This section refers to other Trusts such as Family Trust, Investment Trusts or other. For information on setting up an account for a Self Managed Super Fund, please click here
To prepare yourself for the application, please ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your personal details and Trust details, as well as any other trustees listed on the deed. All individual trustees will need to confirm their identity using their current drivers licence through our electronic verification process or provide certified copies of identification.
- If the Trustee is a Company, we will need details of the Company and to verify the identity of all Directors.
- The TFN and ABN of your Trust.
- If you wish to transfer your HIN or shares from another broker, please have these details ready.
- A certified copy of the entire Trust Deed will need to be emailed to Marketech so that we can verify the details of the Trust. For a list of approved certifiers, please click here.
The processing time for a Trust account is usually 7-10 business days once we have received the certified copy of your trust deed.
Once you are ready to start your application click here to learn how.
How do I open a trading account?
Applying for a trading account online is quick and easy once you are trialling, or have subscribed to, our trading platform. Watch the video below or follow the steps below: Log into your Marketech Focus account Click on Select 'My Accounts' ...
Where can I find a copy of my trust deed?
A trust deed is issued when a SMSF or Trust is established. If you do not have this at home, ask your accountant, lawyer, bank or insurance broker if they have a copy of your trust deed. If the trustee opened a bank account, the bank should have a ...
What do I need to open an account?
Marketech supports the following type of accounts: Individual Joint Company Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) Trusts Individual/Joint To prepare yourself for the online application, please ensure you have the following information ready. Your personal ...
Opening an account for a SMSF
To prepare yourself for the application, please ensure you have the following information ready. Your personal details and details of any other individual trustees listed on the trust deed. All individual trustees will need to confirm their identity ...
What is an account designation? Account designations are used: by trusts, deceased estates, minors and unincorporated funds, where the shares cannot be directly held by the beneficial owner, but rather must be registered in the name of a trustee (or ...